martes, 10 de abril de 2018

Haikus


Two cups of coffee
wake me up enough to ask:
"Did I have coffee?" (Lucía)

An ocean voyage
as waves break over the blow.
The sea welcomes me. (Libio)

I've one cherry tree.
It doesn't have any cherries.
It doesn't matter. (Diego)

June is beautiful.
July is very sunny.
August matters. (Paula)

I love summer a lot.
Time for eating an icecream.
It's been a fun year. (Alejandro)

I love my new cat.
She says "Meow, meow" all the time.
My cat is a pup. (Gabriela)

Half of the minnows
within this sunlight shallow
are not really there. (Ana María)

In tickly-toe grass,
a buttercup offers up
yellow nose kisses. (Maeba)

Butterflies are cool.
The sound is "Buum, bullggs, biing".
They fly up so high. (Nerea)

My dogs says "Bow-wow".
My cat says "Meow, meow, meow, meow"
and I say "Hello!" (Paula)

It sounds very cool.
It's really, really special.
Turn - started sound" (Guillermo)

I was whispering
and now I am clapping loud
with my kind classmates. (Lucía)

I love playing hockey.
I play in the sports centre.
My ball and my stick! (Nerea)

Leaves down everywhere.
Lots of colours through the years.
Fall is almost here! (Irene)







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario